The responsible party in accordance with the data protection regulation and other national data protection regulations of member states as well as any other applicable data protection laws is:
Enagic Europe GmbH
40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)211-93 65 70-00
Fax: +49-(0)211-93 65 70-27
commercial register: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 58900
III. Contact of the Data Protection Officer
You can contact our company’s data protection officer at:
Enagic Europe GmbH
Data Protection Officer
Immermannstr. 33 40210 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
Fon: +49-(0)211-93 65 70-00 Fax: +49-(0)211-93 65 70-27
IV. General information on data processing
1. Extend of data processing
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website, our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users take place regularly only with the user’s consent. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent cannot be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR shall apply as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. For the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR is the legal basis.
In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 para 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh this first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR is the legal basis for processing.
3. Data erasure and storage time
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply.
Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
V. Provision of the website and creation of log files
4. Description and scope of data processing
Our system generates automatically data and information from the calling computer while calling our webpage.
The data is temporarily saved in our systems log files. Not affected by are the IP addresses of the user or other data that enable the assignment of the data to a user. A storage of these data along with other user personal data is not taking place.
5. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
6. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user's computer. For this the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
Our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR also lies in these purposes.
7. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this applies when the respective session has ended.
8. Possibility of appeal and elimination
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
(1) Language Settings
(2) Items in Shopping Cart
(3) Log-In Information
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
c) Purpose of data processing
We need cookies for the following applications:
(1) Shopping Cart
(2) Language Settings
(3) Remembering Search Terms
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest also lies in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
d) Duration of storage, possibility of appeal and elimination
9. Description and scope of data processing
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register by providing personal data. The data is entered into an input mask, transmitted to us, and saved. Your data is not transferred to any third parties. The following personal data is collected during the registration process.
A passing on of information does not take place. Following data are being risen in the context of registration process:
1) First- And Surname
2) Eventual Company Name
3) Phone Number
4) Email Address
6) Usertype ( Private Customer/ Business Client)
7) Enagic ID
8) Billing Address
9) Shipping Address(es)
At the time of registration the following data is also saved:
(1) The user’s IP address
(2) Registration time and date
In the context of the registration process the user’s consent is being obtained for processing this data.
10. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his consent.
If the registration is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, the additional legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
11. Purpose of data processing
A registration of the user is necessary to fulfil a contract with the user or to carry out pre-contractual measures.
On the website you have to possibility to shop items as a registered user.
The collected personal data like name, direction, email address, and phone number are necessary for contract fulfilment and pre- contractually negotiations as well as for purchase agreement.
12. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected.
This is the case if the data collected during the registration process for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or implementing pre-contractual measures are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the contract. Even after the conclusion of the contract, there may be a need to store personal data of the contracting party in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations
13. Possibility of opposition and elimination
As a user, you have the option of cancelling the registration at any time. You can change the data stored about you at any time.
In order to do so, please contact us via the contact information listed under section II.
If the data is required for fullfilling a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, a prematurely data deletion is only possible if no other contractual or legal obligations preclude a deletion.
VIII. Contact form and email contact
14. Description and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user accepts this possibility, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. This data is:
Name, e-mail address, phone number and the message entered in text form by the user.
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
(1) The IP address of the user
(2) Time and date of registration
Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data within the scope of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
15. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR if the user has given his consent.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 exp. 1 lit. b GDPR.
16. Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only for the treatment of the establishment of contact. In the event of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
17. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user is finished. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
18. Possibility of opposition and elimination
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
Please contact us via the contact information listed under section II.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
IX. Webanalysis through Google Analytics
19. extend of personal data processing
We use Google Analytics only with activated IP-anonymization. This means that the users IP address are being shortened by Google within member states of the European union or other treaty states des agreements on the European economic area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address is transmitted to Google server in the USA and there shortened. The transmitted IP address of the users browser is not being merged with other data. By using a certain setting inside the browsers' software can block the storage of cookies; in addition the users can prevent the data capture through the cookie and the processing of data concerning data related to their use of online offers by google, if you download and install the browser plug in accessible by the following link:
Further information about the use of data by Google for advertising purposes, setting- and objection opportunities can be found on Googles Websites
(" Use of data while use of our partners' websites or Apps "),
( " use of data for advertising purposes"),
20. Legal basis for the data processing
Legal basis for the processing of data of the users is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
21. Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data of the users enables us to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. By analysing the data obtained, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to constantly improve our website and its user-friendliness. For these purposes, our legitimate interest lies in the processing of the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The anonymisation of the IP address sufficiently takes into account the interest of users in their protection of personal data.
22. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed for our recording purposes.
23. Possibility of appeal and elimination
X. Your rights as an affected person
If your personal data is processed, you are the party concerned according to the GDPR and have the following rights with respect to the responsible party:
24. Right of access by the data subject
You have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are being processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, the criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the right to have your personal data amended or deleted, a right to a restriction of processing by the responsible party or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7 ) all possible information about the data’s source,
where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal data is or will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this case, regarding the transfer, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR.
25. Right of rectification
You have the right to have the responsible party amend and/or complete your personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete. The responsible party must make the correction without delay.
26. Right to restriction of processing
You may request a restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the responsible party to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to have your personal data deleted and instead request the restriction of use of the such data;
(3) the responsible party no longer requires your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or an EU member state.
If in accordance with the reasons mentioned above the processing has been restricted, you will be informed by the responsible party before the restriction is lifted.
27. Right of erasure
a) Obligation for deletion
You may request the responsible party to delete your personal information without delay, and the responsible party is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following reasons is valid:
(1) Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(2) You revoke your consent to the processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para.2 lit. GDPR and there exist no other the legal basis for processing;
(3) You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding justifiable reasons for the processing, or you oppose processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR;
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
(5) The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of the member states to which the responsible party is subject.
(6) Your personal data was collected from offers by information services in accordance with Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
(b) Information to third parties
If the responsible party has made your personal data public and is obligated to delete them, in accordance with Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, the responsible party shall take appropriate measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, requesting deletion of any links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right of deletion of personal data does not exist if the processing is necessary:
(1) to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation required by laws of the European Union or of its member states to which the responsible party is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the responsible party;
(3) for reasons of public interest on the grounds of public health in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
28. Right of information
If you have exercised your right of amendment, deletion or restriction of processing to the responsible party, he/she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed to of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to be informed by the responsible party over these recipients.
29. Right of data transferability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the responsible party in a structured, established and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance by the current responsible party, who is processing your personal data, providing that:
(1) the processing of a consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data be transmitted directly from one responsible party to another responsible party, as far as technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be thus affected.
The right of data transferability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the responsible party.
30. Right of appeal
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object to the processing of your personal data, which ensued in accordance with Art. 6 §1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The responsible party will no longer process your personal data unless he/she can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Notwithstanding of Directive 2002/58/EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
31. Disclaimer rights to revoke data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your consent to data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
32. Automated decision-making on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to an exclusively automated processing--including profiling--that will have legal effect or likewise affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) if it is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the responsible party,
(2) is permissible on the basis of legislation of the European Union or its member states to which the responsible party is subject, and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
In reference to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the responsible party shall take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the responsible party, to express his/her own position and bear on challenge of the decision.
33. Right to appeal to a regulatory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or legal redress, you shall have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU member state of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates DSGVO.
The regulatory authority to which the appeal has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy in accordance with Article 78 of the GDPR.